Friday 29 March 2013

ALOHAAA!!!

Haha... Funny story behind that title. It was early in the morning and no one was out of bed but my dad. He went to get the day's schedule or something, then when he got back, he absent-mindedly took the do not disturb sign off our door handle. Probably about 1 minute later, a housekeeping lady came into our room, saw that the lights were out and it was quiet, but still woke us up by saying ALOOHHHAAAA!!!! Really loudly. We still joke about it :P Well, we all knew this day would come. The family's packing up for home. We are leaving Hawaii today, but I can't wait to see Pixie again! And, ugh, sleep by myself, in my own bed. My sister and I had to share a bed for the whole two weeks. It was really nice vacation though. Hope you pplz had fun on spring break!!! Happy Good Friday/Easter!!! :{D







No comments:

Post a Comment