Wednesday 13 March 2013

Awesome Videos!

Hey guyzzz!!!
My friend (:P) told me about these two videos from Student of the Year, an Indian movie. They're called "Radha On The Dance Floor" and "Disco Deewane". Check them out! Their dance moves are funny, I have no idea what they're saying, and it's really catchy! What's not to like?!

PS: Sorry, no mustache Monday from this week. I was distracted by my camp experience lol. And no spring break countdown. Sorry. So I'm leaving for Hawaii on Friday morning (WOOHOO!), and I have no idea if they'll have wifi at the resort place thingy. If they do, I'll try to keep posting my weekly stuff and such, and possibly tell you about Hawaii! And if I happen to take photos (not of people, that's dangerous! :P), they might not fit in the posting space, cuz I can't change image size from my iPod. Also, Happy Humpday! I don't have anything for you guyz today, cuz I should be doing my homework :(.

Cya!!!
Loove Alyssssaaaaaaa!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment